The season of sales is not over yet. It’s Cyber Monday which means it’s the perfect time for your makeup and beauty gifts shopping. Here is a roundup of the best online deals happening today.
- Lancôme Définicils’ Mascara Set – $27.20 (value $62.50)
- M·A·C Irresistibly Charming Mini Patentpolish Lip Pencil Set – $26.25 (limited edition; value $35)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Costello Tagliapietra Gift Set – $35 (value $66)
- Jack Black ‘True Blue’ Trio – $15 (value $38.50)
Sephora: Exclusive gift sets by hi-end brands (don’t forget to use code SURPRIS3 for your mystery bag of samples and mask on orders $25+). My favorite picks:
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Sensations (6 full and travel size products) – $48 (value $122)
- philosophy Purity Made Simple Limited Edition (12 oz) – $15 (value $36); check out my review here
- bareMinerals Fairytale Finish Mini bareSkin Perfecting Veil & Brush Duo – $15 (value $30)
elf Cosmetics: 50% everything with the code CYBER. This offer was available since Friday and I really went wild with my beauty shopping. Here are some of the products that I purchased:
- e.l.f. Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes – just $6 (value $12)
- e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Palette – just $5 (value $10)
- e.l.f. High Definition Powder – just $3 (value $6)
Make Up For Ever: Best-selling gift sets under $20: Redefining Red ($12), Black Out ($19), and Waterproof Hero ($10).