Perhaps, I should not blog while being hungry, but these hot spots for brunch in NYC look so delicious!
As I said in one my recent beauty review, I am all about exploring new organic and natural skincare products. That’s why I was super excited to read these tips on how five natural beauty gurus take care of their skin.
There are so many apps and tools that help you to keep track on your taxes that sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed. I do have a system in place, but I can always use some tax organization tips—especially if these come from my favorite blogger Jen from iHeart Organizing blog.
I am not a fan of jeans in general, but this denim guide made me think that maybe I just didn’t know how to pick the right style.
It gets more difficult to make friends when you are older, especially if you are relocating to another city. These tips on establishing meaningful connections are worth checking out if you feel lonely in a new city.
I love facial oils and I am totally sold on this awesome DIY makeup remover wipes recipe by Hello Glow.
If there is one exercise I can’t stand is a plank (for real, I’d better do 200 squats than one 60-second plank). However, I do realize that it’s one of the best moves for my body and thus seriously consider going though this 30 day plank challenge. If everything goes as planned, I’d be able to do a three-minute plank at the end of the month.
Are you still looking for a Mother’s Day present? I think I know where to find the most perfect gift for her: these gorgeous rose jewels are every mom’s dream come true.
I continue working on decorating our apartment, and there is still a few things that have to be done. For instance, I am trying to figure out how to hide TV and cable box cords. This step-by-step tutorial by Young House Love seems like an easy to implement solution.
Coachella has passed, but it doesn’t mean that the festival season is over. Check out this top 10 festivals list by the Blonde Salad and plan your outdoor activities for the season!
That’s a big one: Independent Fashion Bloggers shared my guide to NYC’s best macaron cafes together with my outfit photos! I am so thrilled to be featured by IFB together with other bloggers from across the globe. Find these links below:
- Aesthetic Distance: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: A Love Letter to My Blog
- Attire Club: 10 Photographers You Should Know
- Chanaley: SS16 Trend Report
- Distinguished Diva: Blush Pretty Pink Blush Pretty Pink for Spring
- Elle Is for She: Coachella
- Espouser la Mode: What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Fashavable: DIY Long Dress or Vest
- Fashion, Trends & More: 13 Poshmark Tips and Tricks
- The House Blend: Entrenched
- Les Assorties’: Remake.World for a Sustainable Future
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Statement Necklaces for the True Fashionista
- Milk White Moon: Wynwood Walls
- Modavracha: 5 Ways to Refresh Your Blog This Spring
- Purushu Arie: Are Apple Watches a Threat to Luxury Timepieces?
- Style Sprinter: The Best Macrons in New York
- Suzanne Carillo: Gucci Geek Chic Over 40
- The Classy Junk: Take Me to the Candy Store #7
- We Are Ready Made: Lose Your Mind in Antwerp and Amsterdam