It is sad to admit that summer is officially over and that very soon we all will be wearing coats and boots instead of open toe shoes and mini dressed. Luckily, there is at least one official weekend left where you can still enjoy the sunny days and wear white clothes. The latest is obviously a joke: no one seems to follow ‘No white after Labor Day’ rule. Moreover, in my opinion September is a perfect month to wear white. In today’s Friday Five post I propose the list of five best white dresses and matching accessories that are still summery yet great for the fall.
#1: Floral Dress and Pointy-Toe Pumps
- Bessie Neoprene Floral Shift Dress White
- Moti Bold Envelope Leather Clutch
- Sergio Rossi Godiva Suede Pumps in Peggy Purple
#2: Mismatched Stripe Dress and Bold Pink Clutch
#3: Asymmetric Wrap Dress and Yellow Pumps
- Nasty Gal Madison Dress in Dark Bloom
- Kate Spade New York Milo Clutch
- Dolce & Gabbana Kate Patent-Leather Pumps
#4: Geometric Mini Dress and Wristlet Clutch
#5: A-Line Dress and Candy Printed Clutch
- Halston Heritage Striped Cotton and Silk-Blend Dress
- Jimmy Choo Candy Printed Acrylic Convertible Box Clutch
- Maya Blue White Clouds Taylor Says
Which of these dresses dresses do you like the best? Do you wear white outfits after Labor Day weekend?