Don’t take me wrong: there is nothing wrong with purchasing beauty gifts at Sephora. In fact, I’m guilty myself spending way too much money at this beauty store. However, sometimes I like to look outside of the box and search for items that might not be available at Sephora. Today, I rounded up some of my most favorite non-Sephora goodies that you can gift to your friends and family this holiday season. Also, make sure to check out the end of this post as I’ll be giving away a set of awesome beauty and makeup items![convertkit form=4946970]
Molinard Vanille Perfume: This mono-ingredient fragrance looks so luxurious and smells so non-overwhelming that you’ll know for sure that it will work for anyone on your gift list.
Bioderma Micellar Water: It would be a great gift for any makeup lover, because regardless how good makeup is without proper makeup removing regimen skin really starts to struggle. I’m using this makeup remover every single day and I highly recommend it!
*vbeaute Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil: This product made it in my November Favorites and I continue using it on a daily basis. I believe it’s a great gift idea for absolutely everyone as such a lightweight and non-irritating product.
Bioxidea (love everything by this brand!): I’m not joking, guys! I’ve been obsessed with this skincare brand so much lately that I can’t recommend it more! Everything from sheet masks to facial cleanser is just so perfect. I’m in love!
*Smith & Cult Lash Dance Mascara: I recently reviewed an eyeshadow palette by the brand and this is another favorite product of mine from this brand. I love dramatic lashes and this mascara provides exactly what I need—in a super cute packaging as a bonus!
* Aveda Tulasara Radiant Awakening Ritual Kit: Have you heard about dry brushing for your body? Guess what, this is a dry brushing kit for your face! It promotes clear, well exfoliated skin and is made of all natural ingredients. What a perfect gift for a person who is into organic!
* Define Me Fragrance: This is girly perfume brand is known for their scent recommendations based on a personality type. So it might be a great solution for those of you who are thinking of gifting fragrance, but can’t decide which one to choose.
* HumanKind Apothecary DIY Mask Kit: You can pick on your own which masks to include in this gift set, the idea is that it’s such a great gift for all natural and DIY beauty lovers!
Victor dE Souza Lipsticks: You probably remember that I modeled for this brand this spring (and it was such a magical experience). What you probably don’t know is that VDS lipsticks formula is my all-times favorite so I highly recommend it for anyone. Also, how chic is this packaging?
* Creme de La Mer: Let’s be honest here, who didn’t hear or didn’t obsess about this product? I just started using it and I’m loving it. I think this luxurious cream is one of those products that you can’t go wrong with.
* Function of Beauty Personalised Shampoo: Ladies, if you are looking for a personalized beauty product, look no more as shampoo and conditioners by Function of Beauty are designed from scratch to fulfill your hair needs. Moreover, it comes with a name printed on the bottle which turns this already awesome product into an amazing gift!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my non-Sephora (and non-Ulta Beauty) beauty gift ideas. I wonder if you heard about any of those before? Also, which one product from the list excites you the most?
GIVEAWAY! As promised, below please find details of the makeup and beauty giveaway. It goes live at 6:00 am at December 6, 2016 and runs until midnight of Sunday, December 18, 2016. There will be one winner selected at random and announced during the week of December 19, 2019. In order to enter, please fill in the newsletter subscription form below. Good luck, everyone!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN:
Physicians Formula Bronzer // e.l.f. Eye Refresh //Pop Brow Duette // Almay Eyeshadow
Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curlier // OPI Alice in Wonderland Nail Polish Set // Love Eau So Adorable
Benfit Dew The Hoola (mini) // Aveda Lipstick // Pur Mascara // Almay Lip Gloss // Kokie Lipstick