Makeup Used to Create This Look
- Makeup prep mist from Tatcha Makeup Lovers Obento Box
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (now comes in 50 shades!)
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer
- Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick
- e.l.f. cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil
- Liquid Eyeliner from Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector’s Set
- False Lashes from Lilly Lashes x Sephora Holiday Set
- Black eyeliner from Charlotte Tilbury Party Girl Kit
- Makeup Revolution Jewel Collection Eyeshadow Palette
- Blush from Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector’s Set
- Vanilla Quartz Highlighter from Becca Holiday Kit
- Lipstick in Maneater from Smashbox Holidaze Gift Set
You will also need
- Rhinestones (available at Amazon and craft stores like Michael’s)
- Lash glue to attach the gems (if you picked the ones that require glue)
- Minnie Mouse headband
How to Create the Minnie Mouse Look
As you see, you don’t need a lot of extra props to create Minnie Mouse Halloween makeup look. Just have a headband (or a bow for your hair) on hand, take advantage of your favorite black eyeliner, add a few rhinestones — and you are all set!
Step 1: The Base
Prep your skin with a glow-enhancing spray and apply your regular foundation and concealer. For Halloween looks, I prefer full coverage foundations like Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as it doesn’t melt underneath heavy-duty Halloween paints.
Step 2: Contour
For contouring, I used the double-sided stick by Avon. I love the creaminess of it and that it has a beautiful, not muddy undertone.
Step 3: Brows
Keep the eyebrows dark but neutral. We don’t need to attract too much attention of the face as all eyes should be on the forehead design.
Step 4: Eyes
For the eyes, I used neutral shades of burgundy and brown and a black liquid eyeliner. Combined with voluminous false lashes, this neutral but chic combo looked so fabulous on Mariann!
Step 5: Forehead
I used a soft black eyeliner to draw the arch on Mariann’s forehead. It took forever to fill in space with the tiny eyeliner and then set it up with a black eyeshadow, but it was so worth it! I used the same eyeliner to draw the heart on her nose.
Finish the forehead look by applying medium-size rhinestones on the bottom border of the line and in the middle of Mariann’s forehead. I used lash glue to attach each gem and tweezers to hold the stones while applying.
Step 6: Cheeks
For the cheeks, I picked a cute rosy blush shade. I emphasized Mariann’s cheeks with Becca’s iconic highlighter shade, Vanilla Quartz. The highlighter looked so blinding on her skin!
Step 7: Lips
To finish the look, I applied a red metallic liquid lipstick by Smashbox. The formula of these lippies is so comfy and so long-lasting that it will survive through the entire Halloween party!
* * * * *
There you have it: a step-by-step glam Minnie Mouse Halloween makeup tutorial. I hope you enjoyed this look! Please let me know in the comments which Halloween look you want me to create next!